Spectacular image quality and brightness with low-maintenance laser technology
Project stunning 7,500 lumen, WUXGA images with the Optoma ProScene ZU750. Its low weight, quiet operation and interchangeable lens options make it ideal for museums, boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and entertainment venues.
Laser phosphor technology eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements for 20,000 hours of low-cost operation. Built-in edge blending and warping simplifies complex installations with multiple projectors or unique geometric surfaces.
A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens shift, zoom and focus with 360° and portrait operation ensure its easy to cater to all installation environments. HDBaseT enables greater flexibility by supporting audio, video and control over a single CAT6 cable up to 328 feet long.
- Sharp and luminous images with 7,500 lumens and 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Four corner adjustments provide greater installation versatility
- Integrated edge blending and image warping with portrait and 360° operation
- Color matching with HSG adjustment
- Lens memory, motorized lens shift, zoom and focus
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options