- Bright 6,000 ANSI lumens and WUXGA resolution
- 4K UHD HDR input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours of life
- Vertical lens shift, 1.6x zoom and four corner correction
- Integrated HDBaseT and variety of digital and analog I/O
- 360° and portrait mode operation
Bright, compact and virtually maintenance-free
Project beautiful WUXGA visuals that engage audiences with the 6,000 lumen Optoma ProScene ZU606T. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
The compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and entertainment venues. Vertical lens shift, four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
A variety of inputs, including HDMI and VGA, provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX, Telnet. Stereo speakers with 10W per channel provide rich
audio for all-in-one applications, a 12V trigger output ensures compatibility with motorized screens.