- LCD technology delivers an impressive and accurate image
- Short throw lens is capable of producing a 130″ image from only 4′ away
- Projector placement closer to the screen saves space and reduces shadow
- Maintenance-free laser light source saves time and money over the life of the projector
- Powerful 16W speakers provide volume needed for most small rooms
- 4K Ready – Display stunning 4K 30Hz content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip
The NEC NP-PE456USL short throw, Entry Installation Series, LCD, laser projector provides a unique solution anywhere space is limited or casting a shadow on the screen is a concern. With 4500 ANSI lumens, WUXGA resolution and outstanding LCD color fidelity in a compact, manageable cabinet the PE456USL delivers clear images in challenging applications. The 20,000 hour laser life creates a low TCO projection solution.