NEC NP-UM383WL ultra-short throw HLD LED projector is a low maintenance display solution for education and corporate customers that need up to 130″ diagonal video and images at an affordable cost. With its ability to be mounted to the wall directly above the screen on which it projects, this model helps eliminate the shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems. The UM383WL includes LCD optics, a long-lasting light source, and full connectivity including RJ-45 for remote management over a network.
- HLD LED light source eliminates the maintenance requirements that exist in lamp-based projectors
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA, and RJ-45 for networking
- ECO Mode™ technology lowers power consumption
- Horizontal & Vertical Keystone adjustment or Cornerstone Correction ensures the image will fill the screen every time
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases the administration and management of large installations
- Industry-leading 5 year standard warranty on parts and labor! This includes NEC’s InstaCare advanced exchange program FREE!
- Ultra short throw lens (0.27:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems