NEC’s PA1004UL-W-41 is a 10,000-lumen LCD laser projector (White cabinet) bundle consisting of the PA1004UL-W and NP41ZL lens. It has advanced professional installation features for higher education and corporate users. A new sealed LCD cooling system developed for the PA Series installation projectors delivers a filter/maintenance free projector with while delivering almost whisper quiet operation. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional motorized lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), roll free installation capabilities along with built-in edge blending and stacking. The HDBaseT input and seperate HDBaseT repeater provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K Ready – Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting” are supported on all digital inputs
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Repeater
- Cinema Quality video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- Integrated software applications such as DisplayNote(R), Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control
- 10,000-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
- ProAssist™ is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network. It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out easily when combining several projectors together to project a large screen in a classroom, meeting room, auditorium or other large space.
Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
Allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements.
Display stunning 4K content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details.
Enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
Allows the projectors to boost an image’s brightness up to 20,000 lumens, which is ideal for larger-sized screens and environments with heavy ambient light. This feature also prevents the complete loss of an image, which can happen when using only one projector.
Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
VORTEX Technology Plus
Improves white level, color accuracy, dynamic range and varying levels of black in an image.
Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
Variable Audio Out
Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector’s remote control.
Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
Dual Computer Inputs
Ensures quick switching between presentations.
Blend multiple projectors together to create not standard images
Picture-in-picture (PIP) allows for a second frame within the screen area. Picture-on-picture (POP) surrounds the standard frame with multiple frames. Side-by-side places two sources adjacent to one another.
Power Zoom and Focus
Simplifies installation and operation by easily adjusting the lens through the remote control.
Allows you to project on spheres, cylinders, corner angles and more.
Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
Ability to install a projector in its side to create a 10:16 portrait image
Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP)
Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
Direct Power Off
Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off
Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficient energy usage.
Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
Built-in Wall Color Correction
Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.