NEC NP-P605UL WUXGA LCD Laser Entry Installation Projector
- 6000 ANSI lumens
- 600,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- WUXGA 1920x1200
Versatile, maintenance free, quiet entry installation projectors with a reliable laser light source.
Just in time for InFocomm 2019 NEC has released the new NEC NP-P605UL Entry Installation Series, LCD, laser projector. The NEC NP-P605ul laser projector has a brightness of 6000 lumens along with WUXGA resolution to ensure not only bright vibrant colors but at the highest resolution. This projector is easy to install with both vertical and horizontal lens shift and can be easily mounted from the ceiling. It has a powerful 20 Watt built-in speaker to ensure that your message is not only viewed but heard across the classroom or conference room. The NP-P605UL comes with MultiPresenter for audio and video transmission from up to 16 sources simultaneously to the projector over the network. With its superb brightness resolution and 20000 hour lamp life, this projector will transform your presentations.
No Maintenance Projection Solution
NEC’s sealed LCD cooling system prevents dust from reaching the optics and eliminates the need for a filter
Advanced laser technology delivers a reliable light source up to 20,000 hours
- Lowest audible noise of any projector in this class provides distraction free presentations.
- After startup images appear immediately with breakthrough laser technology
- Brightness adjustment and constant brightness mode maximize laser life and allow for a consistent looking image over an extended period of time
- High performance video processing/scaling supports 4K/30 content
- Integrated software support for Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, PJ Link control systems
More Flexible Installations
- Lens shift capabilities make alignment easy: (H = +/- 29% / V = 0%~+60%)
- Tilt-free installation capabilities make these projectors ideal for almost any install environment, including portrait orientation
- Horizontal & vertical keystone adjustment along with cornerstone and pincushion provides the ability to square the image to the screen
Built-In HDBaseT Support
Simplify your installations with HDBaseT. Optimized for video applications and supporting uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet and various control signals. With only a single cable (up to 100m) to run, infrastructure and labor costs are reduced, installations are significantly easier, and there is no cable clutter to manage. With uncompressed HD video support, images have never been more stunning
MultiPresenter is application software that lets you display your device’s screen (PC, tablet, smart phone, etc.) on the receiver projectors via wired or wireless LAN. MultiPresenter is free and available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. MultiPresenter can send images from your various devices, which enables you to display real-time images with the internal camera or web pages on the smart devices in combination with a file sharing application.
Desktop Version (Win/Mac)
Computer audio and video data (audio can be transmitted only when using Windows) can be transmitted via a wireless or wired LAN.
Input a 4-digit number (PIN code) for a network connection via wireless LAN.
Multiple devices (maximum of 16 screens) can display at the same time and simultaneously display onto multiple receiving projectors.
Mobile Version (Android/iOS)
You can transmit files, photos, camera images, files of web pages, and other information stored on Android or iOS devices via a wireless LAN.
Input a 4-digit number (PIN code) for a network connection via wireless LAN
Multiple devices (maximum of 16 screens) can display at thesame time and simultaneously display onto multiple receiving projectors.
Advanced Networking Capabilities
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability)
- Control and receive important broadcast messages via Crestron Roomview™
- MultiPresenter enables up to 16 wireless devices to be connected to the projector simultaneously with access controlled by the moderator.
- Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector remotely
- Simple Access Point Sending photos and documents have never been easier from a computer or iPad.
Advanced Installation Features
Lens shift provides greater flexibility when determining install
The projector can be rotated freely (360°) to orient the image depending on the installation requirements
Allows the projector to be rotated (and screen if necessary) to a vertical alignment so that portrait content can be viewed without black bars on the side when landscape mode is used
Advanced AccuBlend™ ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector
AutoSense™ automatically syncs with any computer signal and features one-touch image optimization
Discreet source keys for source selection
Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector remotely
Built-in HTTP page for control and monitoring over a LAN network. Email notification of error messages or lamp end-of-life can be sent to remote locations.
|Lens Shift||Horizontal & Vertical|
|Audible Noise||28 dB|
|Data / Video Signals||4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i|
|Inputs||RGB1(analog): VGA 15-pin D-sub RGB2(digital): HDMI w/ HDCP (v1.4) RGB3(digital): HDMI w/ HDCP (v1.4) RGB4(digital): HDBaseT Audio 1: Stereo Mini Jack|
|Outputs||Audio: Stero Mini Jack Audioout: Stereo Mini Jack (variable)|
|Speakers||20.0 W Mono|
|Lens||Zoom: 1.6x Focus: Manual F number, fnumber: F=1.5~2.1 / f=17.2~27.6mm|
|Image Size Diagonal||25 - 300 in. / 0.6 - 7.6m|
|Throw Distance||1.23 - 2.0:1|
|Digital Keystone||Horizontal & Vertical|
|Projector Methods||Front, Rear, Ceiling Mount, Table Top|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.9 x 16.0 x 5.6 in. (480 x 407 x 142.5 mm)|
|Unit Weight||21.4 lbs. (9.7 kg)|
|Lamp Life||20,000 hrs|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 (WUXGA)|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Lumens (ANSI)||6000 ANSI Lumens|