- Enterprise-Class conferencing camera
- 2.14 Megapixel effective, native 1080p/60 HD image sensor
- Audio inputs for two Vaddio MicPOD table or ceiling microphones
- Audio output for optional matching speaker – or integrate into existing audio infrastructure
- 10x optical zoom, horizontal field of view of 74° in super-wide mode
- Simultaneous uncompressed USB 3.0 and IP (H.264) video + full-duplex audio streaming
- Precise pan and tilt movements at up to 90° per second with smooth, silent direct-drive motors
- Universal Video Class (UVC) and Universal Audio Class (UAC) drivers supported in Windows®, Mac®OS, andLinux operating systems, compatible with most UC conferencing applications
- Presenter-friendly IR remote control
- Integration-ready Telnet control
Ideal for small to medium-sized videoconferencing rooms, choose Color, Power Cord, Speaker and Microphone options to build the perfect ConferenceSHOT AV bundle for your space.
ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a 10X zoom PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect microphones and external speaker to the camera. The CeilingMIC 2 Bundle is easy to install and allows simple plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Skype for Business, WebEx and Google.
ConferenceSHOT AV is UVC compliant. No external drivers need to be installed on your PC – just plug and play. The versatile system supports customized AV designs with third-party equipment or can be deployed as a standalone solution.
ConferenceSHOT AV allows for remote monitoring, management and control of a distributed camera network. IP-accessible and a browser-based user interface enables both browser control and IP-live preview and setup from PCs, Macs and mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
This USB-based solution makes it easy for your organization to collaborate using Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts, Vidyo and other leading UC services.
ConferenceSHOT AV turns your BYOD device into a small space UC system with professional PTZ camera quality and full room audio performance. It’s a significant step up in performance from the current webcam-based technology offerings.
Ideal for video conferencing rooms, ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect up to two microphones and an external speaker directly to the camera. Easy plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Skype for Business, WebEx and Google.