- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Simultaneous HDMI and IP Streaming outputs
Combines the Vaddio 999-9966-100 RoboSHOT IW camera with Vaddio's robust OneLINK HDMI for clean camera extension.
Enclosed within its mounting case, the RoboSHOT® IW (In-Wall) HDBT Recessed HD Camera is ideal for capturing conversations or video conferencing in corporate board rooms, law offices, courtrooms, medical institutions – or any room settings where interior design is a consideration.The RoboSHOT IW semi-flush-mounted camera is enclosed behind clear glass – providing robust protection for high traffic areas, classrooms or multipurpose rooms where cameras might be subject to tampering during nonuse.
RoboSHOT IW is the ultimate professional PTZ camera solution for the design-conscious customer, yet maintains Vaddio’s high standards for performance, network manageability and ease of use.
ADA compliant – Semi-flush-mounted, making it compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Equipped with tempered safety glass for use in high traffic areas
Capable of 1080p/60fps for the smoothest video available
Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
Easy, intuitive web-based user interface for remote management
Available in black or primed (un-painted) glass frame
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT IW camera and back-box
- Front frame with clear glass (black or primed)
- Interior side plate, right side
- Interior side plate, left side
- Fastening and mounting hardware for drywall installation
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- Installation and Quick-Start Guides