- 12x Optical Zoom OR 30x Zoom
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 70.2° horizontal field of view
- Power/Video/Control on two Cat-5’s up to 100’ (30.5m) for RoboSHOT Elite series cameras
- HDMI, YPbPr, and USB 2.0 or H.264 Streaming Outputs
Introducing the Vaddio 999-99090-000 RoboSHOT Elite Series – Vaddio’s next generation of professional cameras. Designed with an 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, RoboSHOT Elite cameras deliver striking, high-definition video image quality. Cutting-edge image signal processing (ISP) results in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast and sharp 1080p/60 video, even in dim lighting conditions.
RoboSHOT Elite cameras are equipped with enhanced wide dynamic range, which can help correct for environments with uneven lighting by making darker or over-bright areas in video more visible and detailed.
A web-based user interface gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. Perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The Elite Series of RoboSHOT PTZ cameras is equipped with Vaddio’s industry-leading Tri-Synchronous Motion technology allowing all three axes of the camera to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion.
The RoboSHOT 12E cameras are recommended for small to medium spaces such as conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms that require a wide angle of view.
When paired with the Quick-ConnectTM USB Interface, the outputs include USB 2.0 (UVC) Streaming or IP (H.264) Streaming in RTSP or HLS formats with IP control and simultaneous HDMI and HD analog component (YPbPr) video outputs.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 12E camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- Quick-Connect USB Interface (QUSB)
- 24V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Quick-Start Guide
- 4 qty rubber feet for bottom of QUSB unit if not rack-mounted
- 6′ (1.83m) USB 2.0 cable, type A to B