- 12x Optical Zoom
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 70.2° horizontal field of view
- Simultaneous HDMI and IP H.264 streaming
- Remote IP Management
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Simultaneous HDMI and IP Streaming outputs
Introducing Vaddio 999-95750-400W RoboSHOT Elite Series – Vaddio’s next generation of professional cameras. Designed with an 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor, RoboSHOT Elite cameras deliver striking, high-definition video image quality. Cutting-edge image signal processing (ISP) results in better light-gathering capabilities, incredible contrast and sharp 1080p/60 video, even in dim lighting conditions.
RoboSHOT Elite cameras are equipped with enhanced wide dynamic range, which can help correct for environments with uneven lighting by making darker or over-bright areas in video more visible and detailed.
Enjoy IP streaming (RTSP or RTMP format with H.264 compression) to share live events like church services, lectures, or meetings over popular applications like YouTube, Livestream and Facebook.
A web-based user interface gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. To watch the IP stream, simply enter the camera’s streaming URL into any standards based (H.264, RTSP format) media player. Perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
The Elite Series of RoboSHOT PTZ cameras is equipped with Vaddio’s industry-leading Tri-Synchronous Motion technology allowing all three axes of the camera to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion.
The RoboSHOT 12E cameras are recommended for small to medium spaces such as conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms that require a wide angle of view.
Video outputs include simultaneous HDMI and IP (H.264) streaming.
OneLINK Bridge connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications such as Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, and Zoom.
Along with the bridging capabilities, the system’s OneLINK Bridge Receiver for HDBaseT Cameras extends HD video, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232, and power up to 328 ft (100 m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable.
This Package Includes:
- RoboSHOT 12E HDBT camera (black or white)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 10.25″ (26 cm) Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable
- 3′ (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3′ (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco SX20
- 3′ (0.9m) HDMI cable
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter 998-1002-232 for Cisco codec serial 9-pin ports
- Application Note: Using RoboSHOT Series Cameras with Cisco Codecs
- Quick-Start Guides