- Screen sizes: 65″
- Maximum display resolution: 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- HyPr Touch with Advanced IR
- 20 points of touch
65″ Interactive Screen w/iQ, 4K UHD LED 60 Hz
Better touch, more collaboration
No more tool selection or mode switching – HyPr Touch with Advance IR technology keeps track of 20 interactions simultaneously. That means multiple students can write, move, gesture, and erase all at once, without tool selection or mode switching to interrupt the flow of learning.
New zero-bonded glass empowers the most precise interactions and digital ink, so the MX series is perfect for teaching everything from the biggest big ideas to the smallest details.
Built-in Android, redesigned for the K-12 classroom
No computer is needed. Give teachers an easier and more accessible way to engage students in the classroom and on their devices with an integrated K-12 Android-based experience that is purpose-designed to be easy to use for teachers, regardless of technology comfort level.
Easy to maintain and support, and with regular feature updates through automatic OTA (over-the-air) updates, iQ is the best choice to ensure your technology investment continues to meet the changing needs of your teachers and classrooms.
Ink anywhere, on any file type
SMART’s best-in-class annotation experience isn’t just limited to a whiteboard. SMART Ink software puts annotations where you want them – write into any web browser, and the ink stays even when teachers navigate away.
Annotate and mark up familiar file types. Write into PDFs and Microsoft Office files, then save your notes in almost any file type. Move, copy/paste, and erase notes or even convert them to text, without needing to change pens or turn on new tool settings each time you want to ink. All without an overlay or special ink mode.
Connect student devices for more meaningful learning
- Collaborate with the iQ whiteboard, from anywhere. Students can quickly and easily connect via a browser, and contribute with multi-way inking.
- Go beyond screen mirroring. Share whiteboards and lessons to all your student devices with student-paced learning, and let every student navigate between lesson pages, zoom content, and see clearly whether they’re in or out of the classroom. Toggle back to teacher-paced learning at anytime to bring the class back together.
- Screen share from student devices with options that work for your environment. Easily share up to four screens at once and stream media with native, browser-based, and app-based screen sharing options.
- Instant brainstorming and discussion with Shout It Out. Get the whole class thinking together and capture every student’s ideas, questions, and connections in one space. Every student can share ideas to the SMART from their device, no matter where they are, giving equal opportunity to share.
Easier management and interaction with connected devices
Plug in multiple computers and video inputs to your SMART Board MX. A live input preview allows for easy, intelligent switching between inputs, and convenience ports make it easy to connect devices – no more searching the back of your SMART Board, hunting for cables, plugging, or unplugging devices. Plus, get SMART’s world-leading digital ink and annotations and interactive widgets like spinners, timers, and clocks on all your plugged-in inputs, including laptops, document cameras, and DVD players.
Now with USB-C
Easily connect devices, including USB-C devices through the 65-watt (rear) or 15-watt (front) USB-C port. USB-C supports video, audio, touch, data, charging, all with a single cable, and works with type-C USB memory keys.
Bigger, better videoconferencing
Engage students wherever they are. Keep remote learners connected with screen sharing, inking, whiteboards, and lesson delivery tools. SMART displays work with UVC webcams, Zoom, Google Meet™, Microsoft Teams, and more. Deliver lessons while sharing screens in these applications, and enhance them with digital ink and tools like spotlights to focus students’ attention.
In The Box
- Country-Specific Power Cable
- (2) Pens
- 16′ 5″ (5m) USB Cable
- (3) External Dual-band 2.4 and 5 GHz Antennae
- Remote Control
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Wall Mount Bracket Kit
- Illustrated Installation Instructions
- Important Information Document