- 65″ Class (64.5” diagonal) Screen Size
- Brilliant Ultra-HD (3,840 x 2,160) Direct Lit LCD Display
- 20-Point PrecisionTouch Screen Technology
- Built-in SoC controller with Arm® Cortex® – A73 quad-core processor
- Built-in Whiteboard application for quick meeting notes
- Built-in Wireless LAN and Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless presentations**
- SHARP Pen Software Included to create on-screen annotations and graphics***
- SHARP Touch Viewer™ Software provides Easy Manipulation of Multiple File Types***
- OPS – Compliant Expansion Slot
- Optional PN-ZCMS1 AV Soundbar available
- 400 cd/m2 Brightness
- 5,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Built-in 10W per Channel Stereo Audio System
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
The PN-L652B AQUOS BOARD range of smart interactive displays combines genuine “4K reading and writing” and an
intuitive Pen-on-Paper user experience with Sharp’s PrecisionTouch technology. The single USB-C connector
makes it simple to walk into a room, plug in your device and start collaborating together straightaway. The PN-L2B
AQUOS BOARD interactive displays also feature an integrated controller with whiteboard and overlay mode. In
addition, a built-in wireless wireless connectivity application allows users to wirelessly present their content on
the AQUOS BOARD display screen quickly and easily. A variety of operating systems are supported including
Windows®, Android™, iOS®, macOS®, iPadOS®, Chrome™ OS.
4K Ultra-HD Resolution
These models deliver a true 4K reading and writing experience as they feature a 3840 x 2160 Ultra High Definition
(UHD) 4K pixel resolution display and touchscreen. The LCD technology delivers high contrast and visual clarity,
ensuring that even the most detailed presentations, documents and diagrams can be easily viewed and read.
All the Flexibility You Need
The open architecture design of the Sharp PN-L2B AQUOS BOARD interactive display provides exceptional
flexibility and freedom of use. Easily connect to various types of PC sources with its USB-C, HDMI, and VGA
connectors. In addition, it has the latest high-speed, high-bandwidth USB-C port, which can be used for multiple
functions and has a rotationally symmetrical design, so there is no connection confusion.
The PN-L2B series come with a range of standard software to help get the most of out meetings or presentations
including: Pen Software, Bytello Share wireless casting app, touch viewer software and Synappx Collaboration
Hub, which allows for Simply Smarter meetings.
Optional AV Soundbar
An optional AV soundbar offers 4K video resolution, a 6 element microphone array and 8 watts of crystal clear
audio to ensure your online meeting looks and sounds the best that it can be.