Sennheiser EW312G2 UHF Wireless Mic System, Body Pack w/ Omni Lav.
Sennheiser's Evolution G2 is the next generation of their popular wireless system, full of features unsurpassed in its price class. Starting where the original Evolution Wireless left off, EW G2 delivers even more.
EW312 G2 is a complete wireless system consisting of a bodypack transmitter w/ME2 omni lavalier mic and a rackmount receiver, with included 19" rack adaptor. The EW312 G2 combines the freedom of wireless with rugged and robust Sennheiser construction. Note: the bodypack uses 3.5 mm connector. All systems available in three frequency ranges (Block A: 518-544 MHz, Block B: 626-662 MHz, Block C: 740-776 MHz). Specify when ordering.
• AutoScan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection
• 1440 frequencies within a 36 MHz switching bandwidth for even greater tuning flexibility
• Smaller bodypack transmitters and receivers, 30% smaller than the original EW systems.
• Pilot tone squelch, defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems
• New battery concept, with AA cells and rechargeable battery accessories available
• Transmitter battery status telemetry on all models
• Audio signal metering on transmitter LCD display
• 30 mW RF power
Additionally, the 300 series features the following:
• 8 compatible frequencies per bank
• 4 battery status signals at transmitter AND receiver
• Scan function: receiver scans ALL channel banks
• charging contacts on bodypacks
• >112 dB signal/noise ratio
Battery pack and quick-charger both available separately (see accessories at right).