- Socket pin security screws keep the tablet secured within the stand
- Base can be free standing or bolted to the floor to increase security
- Adhesive rubber feet under the base plate help stabilize the stand
- High performance, premium powder coat finish protects the stand and extends the lifespan of the product
- Custom aesthetic options available, including custom color finishes and vinyl wraps
- Component specifications subject to change without notice
A plethora of installer friendly features, such as internal cable management and clearance holes in the base to secure the mount to a surface or leave it free-standing for quick reposition. These mounts are designed to support an 8″ temperature sensor tablet (see tablet compatibility requirements) to immediately deploy in a variety of settings, such as corporate, retail, hospitality, and education. Once the stand is paired with a self-service, non-contact temperature screening tablet, it will alert individuals of heightened temperature status as they enter the premise, alleviating customer and staff concerns.