Increase drive-thru sales and promote order efficiency with Peerless-AV’s Outdoor Digital Menu Boards. These all-weather rated, outdoor units offer a low operating cost, thin profile, modular design, and an easy, two-man installation process. By making the switch to digital, with Peerless-AV’s Outdoor Digital Menu Boards, you will no longer need to manually update static menu content throughout the day. Instead, the digital content can be updated remotely and in real-time, creating a seamless drive-thru experience for customers and a more efficient restaurant.
- Supports Peerless-AV® 49″ (XHB492) or 55″ (XHB552) XtremeTM High Bright Outdoor Display to offer maximum flexibility
- Ultra slim design is sleek and stylish, yet rugged enough to be installed in any application for 24/7 operation
- Eliminates the need for expensive, bulky enclosures, air conditioners or fans
- Pedestal base allows for mounting to existing footing, thus eliminating the need for pouring new concrete* (*As long as it meets the requirements for various wind load specifications)
- Modular design allows displays to be installed and maintained without disturbing adjacent units
- Optional Accessory: Speaker/Microphone Kit (ACCK119) aligns with conduit knockouts on sides of base for easy cable management, and ships with (2) speakers/ mics (Speaker boxes are large enough to fit most major speaker/microphone manufactures to match existing systems)