Whether transforming a letter board into an interactive directory or making a movie poster come to life, Peerless-AV’s wall kiosks create engaging digital solutions for portrait or landscape oriented applications. Even with a slim ADA-compliant 3.9” profile, these wall kiosks accommodate most ultra-thin displays while providing room for media players, fans, and other electronic equipment to create an impressive interactive solution.
The black KIL649 Wall Kiosk Landscape Enclosure from Peerless Industries fits most 49″ displays that are up to 2″ thick. The enclosure protrudes just 3.97″ from the mounted wall, ensuring that your installation meets ADA requirements. The kiosk comes pre-assembled for simplified installation and is compatible with displays up to 75 lb with 200 x 200 to 600 x 400 VESA mounting patterns.
- Supports wide range of aesthetic options including multiple colors, vinyl wraps, etc. to best match environment or promote brand strategy
- Hinged top frame offers easy access to display and other internal components for easy maintenance and enhanced security
- Low profile design extends 3.96″ (101mm) away from the wall which meets the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) certification
- Accommodates ultra-thin displays up to 2.00″ (50.8 mm) thick to accentuate slim kiosk design
- VESA® 200 x 200 up to 600 x 400mm compatible
- Eight-way tool-less adjustment to quickly position display in kiosk window for flush alignment
- Stand-alone kiosk enclosure or fully integrated with screen, media player, power and thermal management, etc.