- 15 degree sloped top and generously curved edges provides a non-looping enclosure that dramatically reduces the chance of the enclosure becoming a ligature point
- For maximum safety, the electrical and cable TV outlets can be protected by the cover |Vented sides to keep the display at its optimal operation temperature
- Recessed security screws are tamper resistant and require security tools to remove
- Pre-assembled enclosure to simplify installation
- KLR62232 is VESA® 100 x 100, 200 x 100, 200 x 200mm compliant
- KLR64255 is VESA® 400 x 400mm compliant
Peerless-AV has designed and manufactured the Ligature Resistant Display Enclosure with safety in mind to protect patients, as well as facility equipment. The smooth curved edges, with no external seams, address updated Joint Commission standards for hospitals and mental health facilities. The sloped top, on-wall enclosure mounts flush against a wall to prevent tampering, theft and damage to the display inside. This enclosure is an ideal solution for environments where protection from self-harm is a concern.