Peerless-AV’s new indoor Kiosk is integrated with a 21.5″ Mimo Monitors display, as well as non-touch thermal sensing and digital signage software from Revel Digital. The thermo-sensing system leverages a combination of camera technology, facial and body temperature detection software, integrated sensors, and dynamic machine learning algorithms to aid in the prevention of viral spread. The self-service, non-contact temperature screening system will alert individuals of heightened temperature status as they enter the premise, alleviating customer and staff concerns. It will also capture analytics that confirm operational compliance and Human Resource requirements. This plug-and-play kiosk is available to immediately deploy in a variety of settings, such as corporate, retail, hospitality, and education.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- A wide range of custom aesthetic options also available; options include custom color finishes, vinyl logos, wraps, etc.
- ADA Compliant and tested to UL safety standards and pending official certification
- Simple plug and play set-up takes less than 5 minutes to start using
- Non-contact wrist thermometer means users approach the kiosk, place their wrist next to the scanner and their temperature is taken, eliminating the need to try and align the users face and forehead in line with the camera and sensor
- High-performance, premium powder coat finish protects the unit and extends the product lifespan for years
- Internal cable management creates an aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Secured rear door allows convenient access to the display and other internal components for easy maintenance
- Unobtrusive, stylish design can be free standing or bolted to the floor for increased safety and security
- Kiosk design and component specifications subject to change without notice
- Medical grade, contactless temperature sensor ±0.3 degrees
- CDC approved COVID-19 screening questionnaire