Panasonic TH-55VF2HW Simplified and Seamless Multi-Screen System for Signage, Events, and Surveillance
The LCD display series supporting the Panasonic multi-screen system offers highly legible, high-quality images and convenient functions. The hidden areas limited to 0.44 mm on the top/bottom and left/right in the “ultra-narrow bezel design” of the Panasonic TH-55VF2HW are not conspicuous, making them ideal for signage and surveillance use.
- Narrow Bezel for seamless video walls: The Panasonic TH-55VF2HW 55″ Display use a hidden area with a 0.44 mm width on the top/bottom and left/right of the “ultra-narrow bezel design”
- DIGITAL LINK simplifies installation at lower cost: Based on HDBaseT™ technology, the DIGITAL LINK connection onVF2H/VF2 display supports audio, video, and control signal transmission over long distances, and can also be used to daisy-chain multiple displays
- IPS panel improves off-axis visibility: High-resolution IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel technology ensures that pictures displayed on screen remain clearly visible even when observed from oblique angles
- Highly viewable panel surface processing: The Panasonic TH-55VF2HW employs a panel with Advanced Anti-Glare (AAG) processing that uses the concave/convex surface to diffuse light from the sun and lighting equipment
- Backlight optimization improves contrast: Highly efficient direct-lit LED backlighting with Local Dimming assures high 500,000:1 contrast performance
- Energy Efficient 24/7 reliability in landscape or portrait mode: Durable panel materials and quality components ensures dependable 24-hour operation seven days a week