Turn every wall into an opportunity
The slim NEC Multisync® UN462A turns any wall into an opportunity to reliably display information like passenger information, restaurant menus, or corporate agendas. It was made with busy spaces in mind – like airports, train stations,
casual dining restaurants and even mission-critical spots like control rooms – and optimised to project static and moving content. Designed with 700cd/m² of brightness and an anti-reflection haze filter, these screens are easy to read,
even in bright environments. Installation and operation is a breeze. It comes equipped with powerful calibration capabilities, so the initial video wall setup requires minimal effort, while the long-term colour and brightness will maintain a striking
homogeneity. The screen’s frameless design forms a flat digital canvas that allows it to blend in and create one continuous image across multiple screens.
- SpectraView Engine exclusive color processing allows for an unparalleled level of color control, uniformity, accuracy and stability
- 700cd/m2 panel brightness combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of the audience
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allow for 24/7 operation
- HDMI and DisplayPort daisy chain capabilities can support up to 4K UHD resolution
- New TileCut function added to the TileMatrix functionality for ultimate adjustment of the imagery in the wall
- Uniformity calibration of each display for gamma, intensity and RGB for consistency from display to display
- NEC Display Wall Calibrator, MultiProfiler, SpectraViewII and NaViSet Administrator 2 software compatible.
Advanced Cooling System
Prevents the likeliness of image retention and improves color uniformity.
Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
The first industry-wide standardization in option slots that allows for easier installation, use and maintenance of digital signage
Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
Near Field Communications
Reduce installation and servicing costs with the on-board near field communication (NFC) sensor. Use a smart phone with NFC capabilities to preconfigure the display. Configure displays once in the app and then just copy the settings to all
displays in the install before they go up. For service, this app can be used to read relevant information such as serial numbers and a log files which can be emailed and analyzed. This makes failure reporting more convenient and less expensive
Automatically eliminates geometrical distortions between displays by adjusting for the width of the monitor bezels, working in tandem with TileMatrix on NEC displays (some data on the screen will be lost in the area of the bezels).