- P5x sealed cooling system provides a filter-free projection solution
- Whisper quiet operation for minimal distraction
- LCD, laser technology delivers an impressive and accurate image
- Manual horizontal & vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- Built-in HDBaseT input provides a single connection for video, audio and control
- 4K Ready
- Supports 21:9 aspect ratio for more engaging meeting spaces
- Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images
The NEC NP-P627UL is the perfect choice for higher education and corporate users who demand the best in projection technology. With its impressive 6200 lumens of brightness, WUXGA resolution, and outstanding LCD color fidelity, the P Series is capable of delivering stunning, high-quality images in even the most demanding applications.
The P627UL offers time-saving installation flexibility, thanks to its broad horizontal and vertical manual lens shift, a 1.6x manual zoom lens, roll-free capability, and HDBaseT input. This makes it easy to install and configure the projector to meet your specific needs, regardless of the location or environment.
Whether you’re delivering a presentation in a large auditorium or a small conference room, the NEC NP-P627UL is the perfect choice for any setting. Its advanced features and impressive performance make it a premier entry installation series, LCD laser projector that is sure to meet the needs of even the most demanding users.