- 4K UHD native resolution allows for crystal clear imagery and messaging that become more vivid and lifelike than ever before!
- Landscape and Portrait orientation allows for flexibility of installation dependent on your needs
- Integrated DS1-TM01 ASTC/NTSC Tuner in SDM-S Slot
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 allows for future proof expansion and NEC Mediaplayer support (Q2 2021) Bidirectional and Full External Control allows for easy integration into control systems via LAN or RS232C
- 400 cd/m2 brightness and HDR compatibilty will capture the attention of audience in almost any situation
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB
- Failover Capabilities full Input Detect functionality allow peace of mind as the display will automatically switch to a secondary or tertiary source if the primary source fails
- Energy Star 8.0 Certified Product
- Full 3 year commercial warranty to allow for peace of mind and protection of your investment
- NaViSet Administrator 2 Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
A reliable mainstream digital signage display that can support both landscape and portrait orientations while also allowing customers the modularity possibilities to customize their needs dependent on their application and use. The new series contain a full metal mechanical chassis, allowing for a more robust design necessary for commercial applications while maintaining the attractive aesthetics that allow the focus of onlookers to be on what matters – the message. Simple and targeted connectivity options allow customers to have the up-to-date options that they need while not having to overpay for excess and unused interfaces. The NEC ME series boasts 400 cd/m2 brightness and a Cooling Method Integrated Temperature Sensor and Cooling Fan for SDM which is ideal for a majority of digital signage applications in corporate, education, house of worship, retail and grocery store environments when the focus should be on the message, not the budget.
VESA Hole Configuration 400 x 400mm (M6 x 4-hole)