- 4K UHD native resolution allows for crystal clear imagery and messaging that become more vivid and lifelike than ever before!
- Landscape and Portrait orientation allows for flexibility of installation dependent on your needs
- Integrated Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 allows for future proof expansion and NEC MediaPlayer support through the included MPi4E
- Bidirectional and Full External Control allows for easy integration into control systems via LAN or RS232C
- 500 cd/m2 brightness and HDR compatibilty will capture the attention of audience in almost any situation
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB
- Failover Capabilities with full Input Detect functionality allow peace of mind as the display will automatically switch to a secondary or tertiary source if the primary source fails
- Integrated Ambient Light Sensor allows the display to autmatically adjust its luminance based on external brightness conditions
- Energy Star 8.0 Certified Product
- Full 3 year commercial warranty to allow for peace of mind and protection of your investment
- NaViSet Administrator 2 Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
Create pixel-perfect imagery with the high-end panel quality of the fully professional NEC M431-MPI4E Series large format displays. By focusing on customer needs while also offering professional reliability, the M series displays give customers a digital signage display lineup without all the costs. The M series can support both landscape and portrait orientations while also containing the integrated NEC MediaPlayer via the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 that allows for seamless playback through System on a Chip capabilities. The new series contain a full metal mechanical chassis, allowing for a more robust design necessary for commercial applications while maintaining the attractive aesthetics that allow the focus of onlookers to be on what matters – the message. Simple and targeted connectivity options allow customers to have the up-to-date options that they need while not having to overpay for excess and unused interfaces. The NEC M series boasts 500 cd/m² brightness which is ideal for a majority of digital signage applications in corporate, higher education, restaurant, retail and grocery store environments when the focus should be on the message, not the budget.
NEC M431-MPI4E Specification sheet