Built on the foundations of the MultiSync EX241UN, the 10-point touch EX241UN-PT-H is an IPS desktop monitor designed for interaction. This widescreen model features a flat front display backed by a IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical). It features a 5-way control button on the back with on-screen display (OSD) indicators for easy adjustment of key settings and the included ControlSync ™ technology allows users to control the settings for up to 25 EX241UN displays from one place, ideal for kiosks or other installed locations. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Its comprehensive input panel includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.0 hub for connecting to the latest display sources.
- 10-point Projected Capacitive (PCAP) touch with HID support for Windows, Google Chrome, MacOS and Linux
- MultiSync EX241UN LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs
- 5-way control button with on screen display makes display adjustments simple
- Optional human and ambient light sensors (KT-SS1) automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, conserving power
- MultiSync EX241UN ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations