Voltage sags (below the standard RMS value of 120 volts) are often caused by power-hungry appliances like clothes washers, air conditioners, and electric heaters, which draw more power (over 1500 watts) than your house was designed to support. This can have a direct effect on home theatre components, including amplifiers and two piece projection systems, which require a lot of power to operate at an optimum performance level. As a result, the picture can lose brightness and suddenly shrink in size. Amplifiers change gain structure which results in nasty distortions. They also won’t deliver peak power, dropping from 100 watts to as low as 60 watts, for example. Your home theatre is very power hungry, too, often drawing twice as much power as a washer and air conditioner combined. This can cause even more voltage sags and ultimately, inferior home theatre performance. With AVS 2000, all your high power devices will maintain the stability needed to deliver peak power and performance. You’ll enjoy the smoothest, most natural sound and the sharpest, brightest picture possible with vivid color. And, thanks to AVS 2000’s sequential turn-on feature, your high power loads can operate at peak performance without causing unnecessary electrical stress that can often pop a circuit breaker or damage your components.
Monster Power MP-AVS200S0 Automatic Voltage Stabilizer
$0.00 Tax collected Outside of Florida
|Joules||Maintains consistent 120V output from input voltages between 80-140V|
|Number of Outlets||6|
- Contact name, email address & telephone number Note: An email address is required to receive order/shipping confirmation
- Billing name & address
- Shipping address
- Tax ID# (for tax Exempt orders, please see TAX EXEMPT section below)
- Purchase Order Number
- Date needed (please note: Up to 3-5 days are needed to process requests. This does not include delivery time.
- Authorized signature (Your purchase order can only be accepted when accompanied by the signature of the officer authorizing the purchase and when submitted on your organization’s official purchase order form or letterhead.)
- Purchase orders must be in excess of $75 (excluding shipping). All prices are in USD$ 9. Sales tax is charged only on orders shipping to the state of FL
- Sales tax is charged only on orders shipping to the state of FL
Please email completed purchase orders to Sales@OfficeWonderland.com.You can also fax it to: 7869165963 or mail it to:OfficeWonderland.com
Attn: Purchase Orders
1684 NE 205th Terrace
North Miami Beach FL 33179
Looking for the W-9 form?
Click here to download the latest version of the IRS W-9 form
- Confirmation emails are sent when the order is placed & another email is sent when the order ships
- Please make all checks payable to OfficeWonderland Ltd. at the address referenced above.
- Payments on PO orders are due within 30 days
- You can download a copy of our W-9