- 24" monitor with native 3840 x 2160 LCD panel
- Dual 12G-SDI, dual 3G-SDI, and single HDMI inputs; four SDI loop-through outs
- Supports HD/SD-SDI video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 and HDMI input up to 2160p
- Supports HLG and SMPTE 2084 HDR
- Rec 709 and DCI P3 Cinema color gamut presets
- Brightness of 300 cd/m² and contrast ratio of 1000:1
- Adjustable onscreen markers, waveform monitor, vectorscope, false color mapping
- LED tally, embedded LTC or VITC timecode overlay
- Five input-selection buttons and five user-programmable buttons
- Ethernet, RS-232, and GPI interface remote control
- 16 audio meter overlay
- Desktop, wall-mountable, or rack-mountable (with optional kit)
The V-R241-4K 24" UHD 4K 3G-SDI Confidence Monitor from Marshall is a UHD 4K-compatible monitor designed for use as a master confidence monitor for studio, post-production, or remote location use. View both your SDI and HDMI inputs in stunning HDR with support for HLG and SMPTE 2084 HDR. Color space presets include both Rec 709 and DCI P3 Cinema. Use the four SDI inputs for UHD 4K, quad-view, or multiview configurations. Input video via the V-R241-4K's two 12G-SDI, two 3G-SDI, and one HDMI inputs. SDI inputs 1 and 2 support single-cable 12G-SDI UHD 4K, and the HDMI input supports up to UHD 4K signals. Each SDI input has a loop-through output, and IMD/UMD content is input/output via RS-422 ports.
The V-R241-4K offers 350 cd/m² of brightness and a contrast ratio of 1000:1. Monitor features include tally and text display, timecode overlay, and 16-channel audio metering. This confidence monitor's display tools include fully adjustable on-screen markers, a waveform monitor, vectorscope, false color, LED tally lights, embedded LTC or VITC timecode overlay, and a 16-channel audio meter.
Control options include five user-programmable buttons, five input selection buttons, and remote control via Ethernet, RS-232, and GPI interfaces. The V-R241-4K can be powered using 110 to 240 VAC, or via a 5-pin XLR 24 VDC input. Display options include VESA 100mm mounting points, an included desktop stand, and wall- or rack-mounting using separately available components.