- Quad-view monitoring of up to 4 media inputs
- 1080 x 1920 resolution in each quadrant, independent audio bar monitoring
- 4KUHD capability in single display
- Remote IR switching ability
- Network Control
- Two-channel audio monitoring
- 6 RU design
- LED Tally lights
- HDSDI inputs, with HDSDI and HDMI simultaneous outputs
- REC 709 compliant
- QVW173-PAC with the <br>VMV-402-SH attached
- QVW173-PAC with the
- VMV-402-SH attached
The QVW173-PAC combines two highly efficient Marshall products, the V-LCD173HR and the VMV-402-SH, to provide users with a powerful quad-view display solution at a fraction of the cost of similar quad-view systems on the market.
The QVW173-PAC delivers a full broadcast-quality (1080 x 1920) quad-view display that can also act as a 4-input switcher, allowing seamless transitions from up to four media sources. When used together, the QVW173-PAC package allows users to mix and match any combination of video inputs, including non-broadcast computer (VESA) resolutions, to a preselected resolution and frame rate. Each quadrant is also rescaled and reframed for optimal monitoring.
With full active throughput, the VMV-402-SH provides picture-perfect seamless upstream switching, which can add years of life to smaller production systems comprised of switchers with limited inputs. If progressive formats are used, the VMV-402-SH's integral scalers are even capable of flawless 4KUHD transformation for 4K streaming and projection of a single image. The QVW173-PAC is a true studio upgrade at a fraction of the cost of a single switcher.