The silver CV610-U2 Full HD USB 2.0 PTZ Camera from Marshall Electronics incorporates a 5MP 1/2.8″ image sensor with a 10x optical zoom. It is suitable for small teleconference spaces, and outputs video via USB 2.0. The camera supports UVC1.5, which allows you to control the camera via the USB2.0 port as well. You can also control the camera using the RS-232 port.
Outputting 1080p, 720p, and 480p, the camera captures video at 30, 15, or 8 fps, and the 10x optical and 12x digital zoom provides up to 120x zoom capability. The camera can store up to 128 preset positions, and it is compatible with common software platforms for Teleconference, Unified Communications (UC), and Huddle Spaces.
- 1/2.8″ sensor captures clear images
- Full HD image resolution at 30/15/8 fps
- OSD Menu
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Electronic Shutter
- Wide Dynamic Range
- IR Transfer (IR Pass)
- 10x optical zoom (4.7 to 47mm lens) with 12x digital
- 10 presets via IR remote setting, 128 via VISCA control, preset accuracy: 0.1°
- Mountable via table, wall, ceiling mounts included with flippable images
- Compatible with integrated video conferencing systems
- Quiet PTZ motor allows for quality transitions