- 8MP 1/2.5" sensor
- 30x Optical Zoom (4.6~135mm) near 70-degrees AOV at widest
- 3GSDI, HDMI, and IP simultaneous outputs
- Simultaneous pan, tilt, and zoom
- H.265 (HEVC) and H.264 (triple-stream) networked outputs
- RTSP / RTMP / MPEG-TS / Haivision SRT
- 3840x2160p, 1920x1080p, and 1280x720p
- Stereo audio input (mic or line level) embedding
- PoE+ (IEEE802.3at), video, and control over a single Ethernet cable
- 340° pan, 120° tilt, and 30X zoom range
- Front tally light
High Performance Video Output
At its core, the CV630-IP packs a powerful 8-megapixel 1/2.5" sensor capturing up to Ultra-HD 3840x2160p video, with support for HD 1920x1080p, and 1280x720p.
Versatile Camera Positioning
The CV630-IP is equipped with synchronous pan, tilt, and zoom motors for smooth and silent camera movements during operation. A 30X optical zoom block provides flexibility from 4.6mm to 135mm, with a nearly 70-degree angle-of-view at its widest.
Simultaneous Networked and Streaming Outputs
Multiple simultaneous video streams are available over HDMI, 3G-SDI, and triple-stream IP (H.265/H.264) with stereo audio input embeddable on all available outputs. PoE+ (power-over-Ethernet) provides an economical and easy solution for integrators during installation.
Flexible Control Options
The CV630-IP offers easy control over iris, shutter, white balance, focus, pan/tilt speeds, and more, controllable by IR remote, networked video management software (VMS) or RS-232/ RS-422 with support for Visca, Visca over IP, Pelco, and Onvif platforms.
Additionally, the CV630-IP is compatible with Marshall's VS-PTC-IP PTZ Camera Controller, providing intuitive adjustment of pan/tilt/zoom, pan/tilt speeds, white balance, and more with with one button dials and rocker control.
The CV630-IP is suitable for use in live broadcast production, newscast, concerts, reality television, corporate communications, government, courtroom, house of worship, education, and many more broadcast and Professional AV applications