- 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sensor
- Full-HD: 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
- High Speed: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 fps
- 20X Optical Zoom 4.7~94mm (F1.6~3.5) with 12x Digital
- Wide Pan-Tilt Range: 340 degree Horizontal Pan – 120 degree Vertical Tilt
- Quiet, smooth, stable, synchronous PAN-TILT-ZOOM motor allows for quality transitions
- TRS Audio Line/Mic level select (2.5V to mic)
- IP (H.264), 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI simultaneous outputs
- RS422/RS232 Remote Control Interface at High Comm Speeds
- Mountable via table, wall or ceiling. Ceiling mount included in box; wall mounts CV6XX-WM (Black) or CV6XX-WMW (White) sold separately.
- Compatible with integrated video conferencing systems
- (1) Ethernet (Cat) connection allows for H.264 video, PoE+ (power), and Control over one Cat cable.
1. USB port for FW updates
2. 12V Power input
3. IP NETWORK Ethernet (PoE+/H.264/IP Control)
4. HDMI Type-A Output
5. 3G/HD-SDI Output
6. OUTPUT Selection Switch
7. IR SELECT
8. TRS Audio In
9. RS-232 loop-through OUT
10. RS-232 INPUT port
11. RS-422 port
Marshall Electronics Broadcast ProAV PTZ Camera is built around a professional grade 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch sensor with a smooth 20x Optical Zoom (4.7~94mm) block. Versatile outputs such as 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI Type-A, and IP (H.264) which allows for one Ethernet cable to contain compressed H.264 Video, PoE (48V) and IP Control. Remote operation and control via VMS (Video Management Software), Web Browser GUI, or RS232/RS422 using common protocols make it compatible with most integrated control systems. Broadcast adjustable settings such as White Balance, Exposure, Iris, Gamma, Gain, Black Level and other operational adjustments create tremendous flexibility of use. Applications served would include Remote Confidence Monitoring, Corporate, Broadcast, Education, Worship, Healthcare, Medical, Government, Courtroom, Entertainment, Music and a variety of Broadcast ProAV studio workflows using IP, 3G/HD-SDI, or HDMI.