- 1/2.3" sensor captures clear images
- 4K UHD up to 29.97/25, 1080i/p up to 59.94/50
- 12x optical zoom (3.9 to 46.8mm lens)
- Image flip allows you to ceiling mount the PTZ camera using the included mounting plates
- Compatible with integrated video conferencing systems
- Quiet PTZ motor allows for quality transitions
- You can power the camera via PoE or 12 VDC via the included AC power adapter. Do not simultaneously power the camera from PoE and the power supply
The CV612HT-4K UHD HDBaseT HDMI PTZ Camera from Marshall Electronics is built around a professional grade 1/2.3" image sensor with a smooth 12x optical zoom and outputs 4K UHD, 1080i/p, and 720p in NTSC and PAL compatible frame rates. It supports both HDBaseT and HDMI outputs, Power over Ethernet (PoE) as well as discrete 12 VDC input via a coaxial connector (do not use 12 VDC and PoE simultaneously).
Remote operation and control via RS232/RS422 using common protocols make it compatible with most integrated control systems. Broadcast adjustable settings such as gain control, white balance, exposure control, manual/auto focus, image flip, along with 128-position memory provide camera and image control. An integrated tally light enables using this camera as part of a multi-camera live production. Applications include corporate, broadcast, education, worship, healthcare, medical, government, courtroom, entertainment, music, and a variety of studio workflows.