- Full-sized 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) output
- 2.5 Megapixel (1/2.86") sensor (4:2:2 color)
- 10' long breakout cable with BNC (3G-SDI), RS-485 remote adjust, and locking 12V power connector
- Interchangeable M12 3.6mm lens with IP67 cap included
- IP67-rated weatherproof housing allows you to submerge the camera in water up to 10-feet for several hours
- Full-HD resolutions: 1920 x 1080p 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98, 1920 x 1080i 60/59.94/50, and 1280 x 720p 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 fps
- Remote adjustable through RS-485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- CV-RCP-V2 touchscreen RCP compatible and free Camera Control Software option
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including white balance, color, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, exposure, gamma, and more
The Marshall Electronices CV226 All-Weather HD Lipstick Camera is small in size and can be mounted virtually anywhere. It features an IP67 rating for dust and water intrusion so you can use it in dirty and wet environments. The camera can capture at 1080p, 1080i, and 720p, outputting through a full-size BNC output. An interchangeable M12 3.6mm lens is included and provides a 72° horizontal angle of view; the lens is covered by a cap that enables the camera to maintain its IP67 rating.
The integrated 10' long breakout cable features a locking power cable connector, a full-size BNC cable, a Phoenix connector for RS-485 Visca control, and a built-in jostick that enables navigating the OSD menu system. The body of the camera incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole, allowing you to mount the camera to a variety of mounting systems.