- A 1080p HDMI output for a large screen flat panel high definition display, audio and video processor for a full frame video recording
- Equipped with a 22-inch gooseneck for 14″x11? wide angle capture
- 15 fps (SXGA) and 20 fps (XGA) frame rate
- HDTV 1080P, UXGA (1600 x 1200), SXGA (1280 x 1024) and XGA (1024 x 768) Output Resolution
- 3X Optical, 2X Mechanical and 6X Digital Zoom Capability!
- Includes dual cold-cathode lamps on the gooseneck to illuminate objects uniformly from any angle
- Instructors can use the “Half-page” key to toggle the captured page from full page to top half page in larger print to bottom half page in larger print without moving the actual paper.
- Picture-by-Picture mode can compare and contrast live shots against previously captured ones side-by-side
- Can store up to 240 JPEG images!
The Lumens DC260 is the first ever multimedia, HD capable, visual presenter in the industry, featuring a 1080p HDMI output for large screen flat panel high definition displays, an audio and video processor for full frame video recording to an SD card and true SXGA output. Equipped with a 22-inch gooseneck to capture larger or wide-angle subject matter, the DC260 includes dual cold-cathode lamps on the gooseneck to illuminate objects uniformly from any angle. High speed USB 2.0 supports the highest USB 2.0 specification for the fastest connectivity to Windows PC and Macintosh. It also supports WIA and TWAIN standards for Windows and Quick-time for Macintosh directly, for image and video capture without a 3rd party application. It also incorporates a rectangular base that is tucked away in the right-hand corner of the working surface, this unique design frees up the instructors mobility so that they will be able to interact with the students face-to-face instead of trying to see through the camera device.
The DC260 has a built-in microphone and internal memory storage, which can store up to 240 JPEG images. It also supports external SD memory cards for full frame audio and video recording, and the built-in slide show capability can play back audio clips, images, and videos directly to a connected HD display monitor or projector. The “Half-page” function allows users to toggle the captured page from full page to top half page in larger print to bottom half page in larger print without moving the actual paper. Together with Picture-by-Picture” mode, an instructor can compare and contrast live shots against previously captured ones side-by-side. The package also includes an Infrared Remote Control, VGA cable, USB cable and software like queue? 1.0, True Plug and Play and Crestron Software.