- Borderless design with 0.9mm even panel bezel
- Built-in quad-core SoC
- Using its built-in SoC, each display plays its video tile without lag for synchronized content playback
- webOS 2.0 platform provides easy and convenient tools to create content
- Through VIC (Video Wall Image Creation) technology; color and brightness differences are compensated for by an algorithm within the circuitry that gives the panels the same characteristics, enabling the video wall to maintain a consistent white balance from panel-to-panel
- Image-improvement algorithm can adjust to images moving within the boundaries of the bezels, enabling viewing experience from screen-to-screen
- LAN daisy chain allows you to execute commands to control and monitor the screens and even update their firmware
- Guide bracket is an attachment that ensures the video wall remains flat
The 55″ 1080p Video-Wall Monitor from LG is suitable for placement in video-walls. It is engineered with efficient management tools such as quad-core SoC (System on Chip) which plays various types of content without the need for an external media player. This business-ready monitor features a 55″ IPS LED display with a 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing detailed Full HD images without pixel loss. This monitor’s 700 cd/m2 brightness rating and 1400:1 contrast ratio showcases its ability to handle light and dark on-screen images. For viewing flexibility, it can also accommodate portrait and landscape viewing orientations.
As a digital-signage-capable display, this commercial monitor is suitable for use in areas such as museums, airports, galleries, and large retail spaces. This display is equipped with DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI ports for connecting a variety of video sources. Daisy chaining is also supported via DisplayPort connectivity. Furthermore, the monitor is VESA 600 x 400 compliant for wall mounting.