The dynamic laser projector for digital art and signage.
Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with the LightScene EV-105, the cutting-edge digital signage solution from Epson. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material, unleashing dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications. Designed to blend in discreetly to any setting — from retail, hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums — LightScene EV-105 offers a sleek, black spotlight design, with an array of configuration, mounting and programming options
- Integrated lighting and digital display — project dynamic, experiential content to engage audiences in retail, hospitality and event spaces, showrooms and museums
- Create head-turning digital signage — illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material, for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications
- Blends in discreetly — sleek, black spotlight design easily blends into its surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings
- Breakthrough laser technology — provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1, plus a sealed optical engine, for amazing image quality matched by outstanding performance
- Robust management and control tools — via Epson’s Web-based application or over the network with Crestron®, Art-Net and more
- Scalable, for an array of applications — install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays
- Easily programmable — includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors
- Flexible positioning — 1.58x powered optical zoom, plus powered focus, allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces
- Expansive connectivity — HDMI®, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot2 for direct content storage when needed
- Bright visual display system — 2,000 lumens equal color and white brightness for vibrant, rich color3
- Recyclable product4
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner5
1 20,000 hours is the estimated projector life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a limited warranty of 3 years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.
2 Memory card not included.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.