- 8200 Lumens, WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- 4K and HDR (High Dynamic Range) supported
- 20,000 hours Light Source Life
- HDBaseT x 1, HDMI IN x 2 (Ver.2.0)
- 3G-SDI IN x 1, DVI-D IN x 1
- 360-degree free orientation
- Portrait Projection
- Lens Shift: H: +/- 15%, V: +/- 50%
- Keystone Correction: H: +/- 20 °, V: +/- 20 °, 4-Corner
- Geometric Correction
- Blending Function
- 6 Optical Lenses including Ultra Short Throw Lens
- Sealed Optical Engine design: IP5X without filters
- Quiet Operation: 34dB at Eco and 36dB at Normal mode
The Eiki EK-812U is the WUXGA large class 1chip DLP Projector which is 4K and HDR (High Dynamic Range) supported. This model provides virtually maintenance-free operation and reduces the total cost of ownership by sealed optical engine design (IP5X) which is protection against dust without filter, and laser light source with 20,000 hours life.
With the above features, 6 optional lenses and useful installation functions are suitable for digital signage, auditoriums, large conference rooms, museums, events, theaters, houses of worship, hotels, etc.
360-degree Projection for Laser Projector
Laser technology enables free 360-degree installation through any axis. Furthermore, a powered lens shift and a wide range of optional lenses will help flexible installation.
Portrait mode provides more solutions for projection mapping, staging, digital signage, and other needs.
The edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance controlled.
Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture
Two different image sources can be simultaneously displayed onto a single screen with picture in picture and side by side.