- High Contrast 100,000 : 1 (with Extreme Black Mode).
- High Color reproduction covering 97% of Rec.709*
- Digital Input Terminal (HDBaseT x 1, HDMI x 2 , DVI-D x 1)
- 20,000 Hours Light Source Life with Laser Technology
- Flexible installation
- 360-degree free orientation (vertical and horizontal) projection capabilities
- Lens Shift H: +/- 15 %, V: +/- 50%
- Keystone Correction H: +/- 20 °, V: +/- 20 °, 4-Corner
- 7 Optional Lenses including Ultra Short Throw Lens
- Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture
- The lightest weight with 16.9kg ever in EIKI Laser Series
- 360-degree Free Orientation projection
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture
The Eiki EK-623UW is a value-oriented, evolutional laser light source projector that delivers a high-quality image in WUXGA resolution and 6000 lumens brightness. This 1 chip, DLP projector offers 100,000 : 1 (with Extreme Black Mode) high contrast ratio and high color reproduction covering 97% of Rec.709. With its laser technology, the EK-623UW provides 20,000 hours of light source life. Unique features such as Picture in Picture, Picture by Picture and 360-degree free orientation projection are also included.
The EK-623UW comes with HDBaseT x 1, HDMI x 2 and DVI-D x 1 digital input terminals. This projector has the lightest weight with 16.9kg ever in EIKI Laser Series. 7 optional lenses are available including ultra short throw lens.