- HD BaseT, HDMI and Display Port Digital connectivity with HDCP compliance.
- 6,000 ANSI lumens bright with 85% uniformity
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native WUXGA resolution.
- Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Convenient mid-range (1.8:1) manual zoom and focus lens.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.
- Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- Built-in 10 Watt sound system.
- Closed Caption decoding (NTSC).
- Wired network control. Digital zoom: 1/4~ x16.
The Eiki EK-600U WUXGA Conference Room Projector is designed with the most advanced technology for portability, durability, and ease of use. This projector utilizes a high luminance and Eco friendly system, a palette of 1.07 billion colors, and digital light processing (DLP) technology.
The EK-600U WUXGA projector is designed compact in size and weight. It is easy to carry and installed anywhere you wish to use.
Simple computer system setting
The EK-600U projector has the multi-scan system to conform to almost all computer output signals quickly. Up to WUXGA resolution can be accepted. The brightness of the projection lamp can be manually selected (Constant Power, Constant Luminance, or Eco Mode). The digital zoom function allows you to focus on the crucial information during a presentation. The Background Color function allows you to specify the screen background (“Black”, “Red”, “Blue”, “Green”, or “White” screen) when no signal is available.
Auto setup function
This function enables auto input search and auto signal adjustment simply by pressing the Auto button on the keypad or remote control.
LAN Network function
This projector is loaded with the Wired LAN network function. You can operate and manage the projector via network. Its lamp and filter maintenance functions provide for better and proper maintenance of the projector. The EK-600U projector power management function reduces power consumption and maintains the lamp life.