- 7,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and 2500:1 contrast ratio.
- Native WUXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio.
- 10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction.
- Power zoom and focus lens. Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses.
- Vertical and Horizontal power lens shift and Corner Keystone Correction.
- Analog and digital computer and video inputs, including HDBaseT.
- HDMI with MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) displays HD Video from Smartphones & Tablets.
- Built-in 10 Watt amplifier and speaker system. Closed Caption decoding.
- Wired LAN connection for monitoring and control.
- A centered lens with 1-button release. Side-accessed lamp, side-accessed
Excellent choice for classrooms and conference rooms!
The Eiki EK-510U High-End LCD Projector is designed with the most advanced technology for durability and ease of use. This projector utilizes built-in multimedia features, a palette of 1.07 billion colors and matrix liquid crystal display (LCD) technology. The EK-510U projector features 7,000 ANSI lumens brightness with 90% uniformity and 2500:1 contrast ratio. It offers a native WUXGA resolution and a durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio. The projector has the Multi-scan system to conform to almost all computer output signals quickly. It is compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
The Eiki EK-510U high-end LCD projector has a 3-year warranty included.
Supports analog and digital video input up-to 1080p
The EK-510U multimedia projector supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p. This projector is loaded with the wired LAN network function. You can operate and manage the projector via network. It also features an HDMI with MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) that can display HD videos from Smartphones & Tablets.
Useful functions for presentations
The digital zoom and focus function allows you to focus on the crucial information during a presentation.
The 10W audio output allows you to make a presentation without any external audio equipment.
The EK-510U projector has a security function that helps you to ensure the security of the projector. With the Key lock function, you can lock the operation on the control panel or remote control. PIN code lock function prevents unauthorized use of the projector.
This projector also provides an auto setup function which enables input source search, auto PC adjust and auto focus by simply pressing the AUTO button on the remote control. The power management function reduces power consumption and maintains the lamp life.
Additional features & design
Lamp Control – Brightness of the projection lamp can be selected.
Logo Function – The Logo function allows you to customize the screen logo.
Helpful Maintenance Functions – Lamp and filter maintenance functions provide for better and proper maintenance of the projector.
Colorboard Function – At the time of simple projection on the colored wall, you can get the close color image to the color image projected on a white screen by selecting the similar color to the wall color from the preset four colors.
Closed Caption – This is a printed version of the program sound or other information displayed on the screen. You can turn on the feature and switch the channels.