- Christie BoldColor Technology – Enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser projection
- Long-life laser light source – Up to 20,000 hours to 50% brightness of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Warp and blend – Built-in Christie Twist for quick and easy setup of multi-projector displays
- Compatible with Christie Mystique – Automated camera-based alignment solutions that eliminate the challenges, time and expertise required to align, stack, warp and blend complex multi-projector arrays and projection mapping experiences
- Fully omnidirectional – Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- Lens compatibility – Designed to work with all Christie HS Series lenses for added cost-savings and versatility
- Comprehensive connectivity – Full connectivity for popular formats including 3GSDI for added redundancies
- Christie Virtual Remote 1DL – Gives you wireless control from any smartphone or tablet
- Advanced electronics – Firmware updates take only minutes
- TAA Compliant
Enjoy the performance of advanced electronics. With 13,000 lumens, the Christie® D13HD2-HS is equipped with advanced 1DLP® laser projection technology to operate at full-brightness on a single 15A, 110V circuit. There’s no need for high-power runs. Simply plug into a standard outlet and start the show!
Visuals are stunning thanks to the enhanced color accuracy of Christie’s BoldColor™ Technology and HD resolution. The long-lasting and reliable laser light source and affordability of 1DLP technology means the D13HD2-HS is a cost-effective option for high-use applications. Featuring the built-in Christie Twist™ warping and blending engine, and compatible with Christie Mystique® automated camera-based alignment solutions, the D13HD2-HS gives you the tools you need to quickly and easily set up, align, and maintain irregular screens and multi-projector displays.