The Chief WP22S Ultra Short Throw Projector Wall Mount 40″ Extension offers an ideal solution for mounting your projector on to a variety of surfaces like concrete, block wall, brick, dual wood, or dual steel studs. The projector has a precision adjustment system, which can be used for manually altering the projector position horizontally and vertically. A lateral shift of 1.75″ (44.45mm) allows you to alter the position of the mount laterally without detaching the wall plate. In addition, the integrated micro leveling lets you minutely adjust the horizontal level of the arm.
The 1.5″ NPS collar provides compatibility with the RPA, Elite, RPA Mini, and Elite Mini Series projector mounts (to be purchased separately). It can also support wall-mounted long-throw projectors.
Aesthetically designed, the Inlay Cable Management system both protects and conceals the cables ensuring a clean finish.
- Projector mount slides along arm for infinite projector placement
- Integrated micro leveling to make minute adjustments to the height of the arm
- Lateral shift of 1.75″ (44mm) for altering the position of the mount even after installation
Integrated Cable Management
- Inlay style cable management system conceals and protects cables for a clean finish
Multiple Installation Options
- Designed for mounting to concrete, block wall, brick, dual wood or dual steel studs
- Hardware for mounting to wood stud and concrete wall included
- 1.5″ (38.1mm) NPS collar provides compatibility with RPA & Elite Series projector mounts and other accessories
- Supports wall-mounted long-throw projectors
- Removable logo card on the end cap of the mount can be replaced with personalized information