Smart Lift SL-236SP (Suspended Ceiling Model)
The SL-236 SMART-LIFT™ is a popular solution for corporate offices and sophisticated homes to electrically lower projectors from high ceilings.
Designed to fit most installation requirements, the SL-236 needs only eleven inches of ceiling clearance, easily accommodates multiple control options, and is plenum rated. We understand the complexity of lift installations and have a helpful technical staff available to assist with questions.
Specifications common to Smart-Lift™ SL236:
Minimum Clearance Above Ceiling:
Overall Dimension (Up Position – HxWxD):
11 x 25 x 27.5 inches
279.40 mm x 635 mm x 698.50 mm
Maximum Projector Size (HxWxL):
9.5 x 20 x 23.25 inches
241.3 mm x 533.40 mm x 590.55 mm
Ceiling Opening (WxD):
25.5 x 27.75 inches
641.35 mm x 704.85 mm
Ceiling Closure Panel (WxD):
24 x 24 inches
609.60 mm x 609.60 mm
120V or 230V
Will accept 5–30V AC/DC for triggering commands
0.75 Amps Continuous.
All electrical components are UL, CSA and VDE listed
Projector Adjustment Features:
Roll ± 2 degrees
Pitch ± 15 degrees
Yaw ± 10 degrees
Fore/aft and right/left projector cradle positioning
Four Mounting Methods:
1. Four 3/8″ Threaded Rods. Use with SMA-650 accessory. Allows quick and accurate leveling needed for a quality installation.
2. 1 1/2″ Threaded Extension Column. Must use SMA-600 accessory. Allows adjustments (2 1/2″ fore/aft and 2 1/2″ left/right) for exact placement.
3. Joist tabs built-in for side mounting directly to wood framed ceilings commonly found in residential applications.
4. Suspend by cables. Must use SMA-650 accessory. Use this option when distance from the structure or overhead equipment prevent more traditional mounting methods.
Ordering Steps common to Smart-Lift™ SL236
1. Determine if 36″ of travel is appropriate for your application.
2. Verify you have a minimum 11″ (280 mm) of ceiling clearance.
3. Verify that the dimensions of the projector fit into the Maximum Projector Size dimension listed in the Specifications. If your projector is close to the maximum size, call Sales at 1-800-329-6506 to verify that your projector will fit properly.
4. Determine which accessories you will need for your installation. Choose from the Recommended Accessories list above.
5. Determine if you will need a control accessory such as Radio Frequency Remote Control
(RC-10) or Infrared Remote Control (IR-10).