The RPA-173 Inverted Custom Projector Mount from Chief allows you to mount a compatible digital projector to the ceiling. The mount supports independent yaw, roll, and pitch adjustment for precise fine-tuning of registration. Its quick connect/disconnect system allows you to change lamps and filters with ease: without the loss of registration settings.
The mount also features an All-Points Security system. Steel-into-steel locking hardware prevents thieves from making off with your valuable hardware. You have the option of mounting the projector flush to the ceiling, using 0.25″ threaded rods, or a standard 1.5″ NPT threaded extension column, all available separately. The integrated cable management system supports a clean installation, preventing data and power cables from being damaged.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your projector, visit Chief’s MountFinder Pro.
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw for quick and precise projector registration
- Quick connect/disconnect for convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors
- Maintains registration when disconnected and doesn’t affect preset adjustments
- All-Points Security exclusive steel-into-steel locking hardware at all key connection points to protect against theft
- Multiple installation options: flush mount to ceiling, mount with 0.25″ threaded rods, or mount with 1.5″ NPT threaded extension column
- Cable management without additional accessories