The Chief Custom RPA Ceiling Projector Mount with SLB-296 Interface Bracket is designed for mounting inverted LCD/DLP projectors weighing up to 50 lb (22.68 kg). The independent roll, pitch, and yaw adjustments facilitate precise projector registration that remains unaffected even when the RPA mount is disconnected. In addition, the mount offers convenient lamp and filter access without the need to dismantle the installation.
To safeguard your projector from theft, this RPA mount features the All-Points Security System provides steel into steel locking hardware at all connection points. Multiple installation options include a flush mount, 0.25″ threaded rod, and a 1.5” NPT threaded extension column. Moreover, the aesthetically-designed integrated cable management system allows hassle-free cable routing for a clean finish.
- Comes with custom SLB interface bracket to fit your specific projector
- Independent roll, pitch, and yaw adjustment for quick and precise projector registration
- Quick projector connect and disconnect with convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors
- Maintains registration when disconnected and doesn’t affect preset adjustments
- All-Points Security System provides exclusive steel into steel locking hardware at all connection points for protection against theft
- Multiple installation options – flush mount to ceiling, 0.25″ threaded rod, or 1.5″ NPT threaded extension column
- Integrated cable management to route cables through the top of the mount for a clutter-free finish