- 21 programmable buttons
- Push buttons and a scroll wheel on front panel
- Mac and Windows software included for button configuration
- Ethernet source and destination control
- USB Type-C software configuration port
- Power fail protection to preserve button configurations
- Power via PoE or separately available power cable
- 1 RU chassis
The Videohub Master Control Pro from Blackmagic Design is a network switching router with 21 programmable buttons for routing sources and destinations over a network. Housed in a 1 RU frame, the Master Videohub is suitable for use in both large broadcast systems or portable racks for routing live productions over Ethernet.
Simple push buttons on the front of the unit are configured to control source and destination as well as a scroll wheel and several configuration buttons. The buttons can be programmed via USB using the included software for Mac OS X and Windows. The unit also features power fail protection to preserve your button configurations when power is lost.
The rear of the unit features an RJ45 Ethernet input with PoE to connect your sources and power the unit, or it can be powered with a separately available C13 power cable. There is also an Ethernet loop output without PoE to communicate with your destinations. Two RS-422 input and output ports for future implementation are also on the back as well as a USB Type-C port for software configuration and firmware upgrades.