- Super bright 7” high resolution viewfinder with detachable sunshade
- Large handles and variable tension articulated pivot points to adjust viewfinder position
- Tactile physical dials, knobs and customizable function buttons for quickly adjusting settings
- Large RGB LED tally indicator with clip on perspex camera numbers for easy camera identification
- Integrated V-Lock mounting plate for quick setup and attaching to the URSA Mini top handle
- Connects to SDI input and power from camera, so no extra cables or power supplies needed
The Blackmagic Design CINEURSANSVF URSA Studio Viewfinder features a large 7” high resolution screen and is perfect for camera operators working on live events at which they need to stand behind the camera and capture the action for hours on end. The all metal design is durable and features the highest quality variable tension mounting points available, as well as an articulated arm so the viewfinder can be raised, lowered, moved forward and backward. These mounting points can be set for the perfect amount of resistance so that customers can pan and tilt the viewfinder to whatever position they need.
This means camera operators can use the large viewfinder handles to move the camera completely independently of the viewfinder itself. This gives camera operators the ability to look directly into the viewfinder while the camera moves to follow the action. The large RGB tally light on the rear of the monitor lights up red when the camera is on-air and orange for ISO recording. In addition, it includes customizable clip-on numbers that can be inserted for easy camera identification from up to 20 feet away. Compatible with Blackmagic Video Device Embedded Control Protocol for full control of camera functions such as talkback, tally, color correction, image detail, gains, and all lens functions