- Fast 30x optical zoom and autofocus thanks to the use of a true Sony image module
- Highly suitable for capturing the fast action in sporting events
- Designed for large indoor spaces such as sports stadiums, school auditoriums, and large meeting rooms
- BirdDog custom NDI silicon chip; up to 140 Mb/s 1080p60 full NDI
- Sony backlit sensor
- Simultaneous, live SDI, HDMI, full NDI, and CVBS outputs
- NDI and RS-422/RS-485/RS-232 control via dedicated RJ45 ports
- Optional BirdDog PTZ Keyboard supported
- Image stabilizer function when zoom is set to 30x ensures less screen blur
- True WDR 130 dB
- 128 presets at speeds up to 150°/sec (up to six presets can be stored in the included remote control
- Audio input and output support with NDI streaming
- Powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or the included power adapter
- Includes BirdDog Comms Lite audio intercom software (Windows)
Combining BirdDog’s custom NDI silicon chip, 30x optical zoom, and Sony backlit sensor and image module, the BirdDog Eyes P200, in black, is a full NDI 1080p60 PTZ camera designed for large indoor spaces. Thanks to the fast autofocus and zoom ensured by the true Sony image module, the P200 is highly suitable for catching all the fast action in places such as sporting events. As opposed to other types of NDI, such as NDI|HX, which is a compressed variant that reaches 12 Mb/s, the P200 features the visually lossless full NDI variable bit-rate iFrame codec that reaches up to 140 Mb/s at 1080p60.
Simultaneous, live SDI, HDMI, and full NDI outputs complete the camera as a comprehensive solution. Between these connections, you can control the P200 live via your full NDI workflow or integrate RS-422, RS-485, and RS-232 serial control. Also, the optional BirdDog PTZ Keyboard can be used over NDI or over RS-422/RS-232 in SDI mode. The P200 can be powered by Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or via the included power adapter.
The Eyes P200 also comes with the BirdDog Comms Lite audio intercom software, which supports up to four BirdDog devices. Comms Lite is Windows-compatible and offers features such as director push to talk, mute camera operator, auto-detect NDI sources, monitor camera audio, and shortcut to Web console. For a more complete version of the application, an optional upgrade is available to Comms Pro. The camera is also compatible with the optional BirdDog Central software, which helps you decode NDI back to HDMI or SDI.