- Up to 1080p60, 1080i59.94 resolution
- Up to 1080p60/30 NDI resolution
- 30x optical zoom
- ONVIF compliant
- H.264/MJPEG compression
- RS-485/RS-422 communication, auto compatible with PELCO-D and VISCA protocols
- Store preset positions and image parameters (iris, white balance, exposure, picture setting)
- 3D positioning, 120 dB true WDR
- Simultaneous SDI + IP output
- Intelligent adaptive IR illumination up to 328', IR on/off is available
- IP67-outdoor rated, corrosion resistant treatment
- WDR, BLC, Defog, Day/Night
- 120° tilt / 360° pan, adaptive speed up to 150°/s
- 255 presets speed adaptive up to 90°/s, 8 cruises
- Zoom lens position and direction indicator on OSD
- -40 to 140°F operating temperature
- Rain wiper
- Audio input/output with NDI streaming
- Optional 24 VAC power adapter supported (BD-A-P24-5)
- PoE power supported via optional BirdDog PoE 80W Injector
- Firmware upgrade via USB 2.0 or IP
- Full control via Web/mobile UI
The BirdDog Eyes A200 is an IP67 weatherproof full NDI 1080p60 PTZ camera suitable for indoor and outdoor installations. Featuring fast autofocus and fast 30x optical zoom, it's highly useful for capturing sports action and for most other applications. The camera incorporates BirdDog's custom NDI silicon chip, a Sony CMOS backlit sensor, and a Sony image module, which allows for the fast performance as well as optimal image quality. The weatherproof housing is also corrosion-resistant and has a rain wiper to keep water off the lens.
As opposed to other types of NDI, such as NDI|HX, which is a compressed variant that reaches 12 Mb/s, the A200 features the visually lossless full NDI variable bit-rate iFrame codec that reaches up to 140 Mb/s at 1080p60. It encodes and decodes Full YUV 4:2:2 NDI.
The A200 has simultaneous NDI and SDI outputs and also offers RS-422 and RS-485 serial control. With this flexibility you can have a strictly NDI workflow or choose to use baseband video for now and move to NDI whenever you're ready.
The camera offers 360° continuous pan rotation, 255 preset positions, zero deviation positioning technology, and a fast preset movement speed of 150°/s. It can be powered via an optional 24 VAC BirdDog BD-A-P24-5 power adapter or over PoE power using an optional BirdDog PoE Injector. It's designed to be mounted upside down and it supports the following mounts, sold separately: the BD-A200-WM Wall Mount, BD-A200-CM Ceiling Mount, BD-A-PMA Pole Mount, and BD-A-CMA Corner Mount.
The Eyes A200 also comes with the BirdDog Comms Lite audio intercom software, which supports up to four BirdDog devices. Comms Lite is Windows-compatible and offers features such as director push to talk, mute camera operator, auto-detect NDI sources, monitor camera audio, and shortcut to Web console. For a more complete version of the application, an optional upgrade is available to Comms Pro. The camera is also compatible with the optional BirdDog Central software, which helps you decode NDI back to HDMI or SDI as well as with the BirdDog PTZ Keyboard.