- Acoustically Treated Enclosure for Strategy I Speakers
- Depth of Enclosure Allows for Extended Low Frequency Response
- Flip Tab Dog Ears Allow for Installation in Ceilings Up to 2-3/8″ Thick
- Recessed Lip in Opening Mounts Speaker Directly to Enclosure to Provide a Sealed System
- Tubular Spring Clips on Flanged Face Accept Ribbed Weld Studs on Strategy I Grills
- UL1480 and UL2043 listed for Use in General Signaling and Plenum Ceilings
Model FA97-6 installs quickly and easily in plaster, drywall, or suspended tile ceilings up to 2-3/8″ thick utilizing three, easy-to-adjust rotating clamps that rotate and secure into position with a screwdriver.
The enclosure front-loads AtlasIED’s Strategy Series 6″ dia. speaker Models FA136 and FA116. This direct speaker to enclosure mounting method removes all load-bearing requirements from the grille, allowing the use of welded studs for convenient, push-on grille installation — a time-saving feature which presents a clean and hardware-free appearance. It also facilitates fast and easy grille removal for painting or other maintenance.
The FA97-6 allows the high-performance coaxial FA136 speaker to achieve maximum potential. This high-quality speaker/enclosure combination is perfect for applications where high-fidelity music and intelligible speech are imperative.