- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480 and UL2043
- Enhanced Quality 70.7V/100V Internal Transformers Minimize Insertion Loss
- Increased Dispersion with Improved Waveguide
- Front Mounted Tap Selector Switch for Easy System Tuning Adjustments Includes Transformer Bypass Setting for Direct Coupled Operation
- 4 Pole Detachable “Phoenix” Style Connector Allows Easy Pre-Wiring and is Convenient for Daisy Chaining of Additional Speakers
- “Press Fit” Grilles Blend Better into Contemporary Architecture
- Unique “Trap Door” Input Section Allows for Through Conduit Runs with Rigid or Flex Conduit
The AtlasIED FAP63T Strategy III is a 6.5″ coaxial speaker with next generation install technology. It is packed with new performance innovations at an affordable price point for every style of installation applications. If you require an in-ceiling speaker with excellent speech intelligibility, crisp music reproduction, quick installation, and wide audience coverage, look no further – this is the Right Choice. We achieved these new standards by building upon the current Strategy Series excellent reputation and by extensive market research to make it even better. The results are outstanding and will have you choosing them for all your projects going forward. Retail stores, restaurants, recreational facilities, and even hotels, convention centers, and casinos have all changed their thinking on how an in-ceiling speaker should perform. For many years, good enough was a speaker that just played dull and lifeless sound. In today’s world, good enough is no longer accepted because building owners want to increase their customer’s experience by providing them the best of everything – including superb sound. The improved waveguide design provides wider coverage than previous models. The benefit is cost savings due to fewer speakers required, while still maintaining uniform sound throughout. To enhance our low-frequency response and provide deeper bass definition, we optimized the low frequency tuning port. Additionally, the FAP63T is safety listed to both UL1480 and UL2043.